HBDHB hospitals and health centres
Hawke's Bay DHB provides an extensive range of acute and elective services through its five hospitals/health centres along with a number of community-based outpatient and mental health services.
Hawke’s Bay DHB has five hospitals/health centres click on each of the links below to read more about our services and what is provided at each of the above hospital/health centres:
- Hawke's Bay Hospital Soldiers' Memorial, Omahu Road, Hastings Phone: 06 878 8109
- Napier Health Centre, Wellesley Road, Napier Phone:06 878 8109
- Wairoa Hospital and Health Centre, Kitchener Street, Wairoa Phone: 06 838 7099
- Central Hawke’s Bay Health Centre, Cook Street, Waipukurau Phone 06 858 9090
- Chatham Islands Health Centre Phone: 03 305 0035
Click here to see map of site and parking information for Hawke's Bay Hospital Soldiers' Memorial, Hastings.
All Hawke’s Bay District Health Board sites are Smokefree. Patients, visitors, outpatients, contractors and staff wishing to smoke must do so outside Hawke’s Bay District Health Board grounds. For support to become Smokefree please ask our staff to refer you to the stop smoking service.